So much has happened since I last wrote but that's to be expected given that was about 10 months ago.
Here are the highlights:
- Finished 500 Startups in July 2015. I got to pitch for our demo day. That was both stressful and exciting at the same time but I had a blast.
- Went to a sports conference in NYC at the end of September, 2014.
- In November, 2014 went to Florida to watch Florida State University play UM with Adam, Jono and Seth (who was hosting).
- Took two weeks of holiday in Mexico from December 15 - 29, 2014. Visited Los Barriles, read loads of books, slept a lot, relaxed and ate some great food.
- At the beginning of October we moved from Mountain View to San Francisco. I'm now living in Hayes Valley whilst Adam is living in the Castro. We've been working out of Galvanize.
- On the business front we've developed product a lot and we're about to begin selling data, which is exciting!
- I also got my California driver's license, so now I have official ID so I don't have to take my passport to bars and I can legally drive.
Those are the key points.